Naruto: The End (?)

Il manga "Naruto" si concluderà il 10 novembre 2014

« Older   Newer »

1. Seph
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

tra l'altro con sottofondo una versione instrumental dell'opening usata durante la saga del recupero di sasuke/ naruto vs sasuke valle della fine, e ci sta benissimo. hanno azzeccato anche quello :fuckyea:

2.     +1   +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Seph @ 7/6/2015, 17:59) 
    tra l'altro con sottofondo una versione instrumental dell'opening usata durante la saga del recupero di sasuke/ naruto vs sasuke valle della fine, e ci sta benissimo. hanno azzeccato anche quello :fuckyea:

ahah sì è un capolavoro... l'avevo già postata QUI ma più viene fatta girare e meglio è,cioè è veramente veramente fatta a dovere (chissà come sarà l'anime vero e proprio... in un certo senso... non ho il coraggio di pensarci) ... ottimo orecchio sulla soundtrack ;)

... bellissima pure questa raccolta dei momenti più importanti degli ultimi 50 capitoli e rotti del manga (se non sbaglio l'avevo già postata pure questa... ma anche qui vale la regola del "non è mai abbastanza" XD)

xNuhFLv

3.     +1   +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous

naruto%20team%207%20chapter%20689_zpsue2ef90f

QUI potete seguire in diretta streaming Kishi che partecipa al Comic Con di New York (una sorta di Romics/Lucca Comics versione USA)!

4.     +3   +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous
    ... ecco un estratto della partecipazione di Kishi al New York Comic Con:

The creator of the global phenomenon known as Naruto makes his first appearance outside Japan! The legendary Kishimoto Sensei will discuss his career and creative process and answer questions about his work. Attendees will also have a chance to win some very special prizes. This Panel of a lifetime is brought to you in partnership with the Japan Foundation.

The President and CEO of VIZ Media Ken Sasaki came out onto the stage at New York Comic Con to chorale the fans. At least 220,000,000 copies of the manga have been sold in the United States alone, staggering the crowd. It’s clear throughout the room how popular this series is to so many people. There’s a diverse group in the packed mainstage with people still filing in. Kishimoto hasn’t even gotten in the room yet and people are already going crazy. After the rousing introduction, Sasaki left the stage to make way for Kishimoto.

VIZ Media also has a special, unique cover for the last volume of manga available at the VIZ Media booth.

The fans are showing nothing but love to Masashi Kishimoto as he enters the room. With a bow, he sits down and his impact on the world of graphic storytelling has become clear for anyone who doesn’t necessarily understand how popular this series is.

“Actually, you know, I never imagined. I imagined it might get canned after the tenth week,” Kishimoto admitted when asked if he could believe it’s over. “That’s a regular occurrence at Jump. If there’s not a good fanbase after episode ten, then you’re done!”

On whether or not the editorial staff wanted him to continue, Kishimoto said, “I would be lying if there wasn’t some pressure. I had a pretty clear vision of how I wanted the story to close and I put my foot down.”

“I would say life got a little bit easier after I finished drawing the series,” Kishimoto said. “As I was drawing the last chapter, I was told I’d be working on the screenplay for Boruto. It’s the first time I was able to work on a screenplay by myself, but I had just finished. It’s only been recently I’ve been able to relax and spend more time with my children. It was only after I finished the screenplay and the production started that I was able to take a break.” He wasn’t even able to take a honeymoon with his wife because of how busy he was with the series!

The moderator turned to how in every Shonen pieces, all protagonists have a rival. The moderator likened Eiichiro Oda, creator of One Piece, as Kishimoto’s rival and asked how he took the ending of Naruto. “Yes indeed, I would say my rival is Eiichiro Oda. Honestly, it’s interesting that I was saying that on my own in the beginning,” Kishimoto said. “On the back of Volume 72, Oda-sensei acknowledged he considered me a rival as well and that felt so gratifying. The two series ran concurrently and we would see each other occasionally and wonder how long our mangas would go. Over course, One Piece kept going and going. It gave him the awareness that maybe One Piece needed to end and gave him awareness of an ending.”

Of course, popularity doesn’t happen overnight. Naruto took the world by storm and Kishimoto “just found out” that it was a bestselling book and not just a comic or manga. “I’m really happy, but I’m still having trouble processing it.”

And with its popularity, it obviously affected its fan base strongly. “I guess I might have started realizing it when my first editor came by and gave me a bundle of letters every time he saw me. There were letters I couldn’t read! I’m Japanese and I only speak Japanese and that was when I realized there were fans who didn’t live in Japan. More recently, with the iPad, I’ve been able to see images and watch videos of cosplayers from around the world. That made me realize how much passion my fans have expressed with my work. One time, I was trying to make heads and tails of all the foreign fan letters, but I wanted to think they were all positive. Seeing all the cosplayers made me realize how much of an impact the work had on a global level. And that’s something that’s come to me as I look on at all of you,” he said, referring to the amount of cosplayers in the room at the moment.

“Not at all,” Kishimoto said about designing characters in Naruto with cosplayers in mind. He asked the crowd if anyone’s foreheads were chafing with the headbands, leading to laughter in the room.

Mentioning Akira and Dragon Ball, the moderator asked Kishimoto what manga he really enjoyed. “I have to say that I’ve enjoyed and been influenced by Phoenix, Slam Dunk, and there are so many, but one more I’d mention is Monster and The 20th Century Boys.”

Just like the American comic book industry, there’s a wide audience for manga. Ultimately, Naruto became a success with the Jump audience and Kishimoto said, after being asked if it was important to him to reach that audience, “I have to say, no matter what projects or stories I came up in the end, my dream was always to be a part of and succeed in Shonen Jump. When I grew up, I read Shonen Jump during its golden age, reading series like Dragon Ball. I read these in real time, week by week, and that’s why it’s always been a goal I wanted to achieve.”

That age Kishimoto described is often considered the Golden Age. When asked if he would consider now to be another Golden Age, Kishimoto responded, “It rings very happily within me. I’m kind of embarrassed because I’d be ashamed to say this in front of my mentors—the people I consider the gods who came before me—but maybe it’d be great to call that the Golden Age here for Jump!”

Kishimoto then revealed that he would be drawing for the audience.

The questions then turned to Kishimoto’s editor and the new technologies shown in Boruto, if the peace time was what facilitated those advances in technology. “Yes, indeed,” he said with a chuckle. He came in towards the end of the series as the editor. On the subject of feeling daunted by the task of editing such an established series like Naruto, he said, “We have a list on who edits what. When I saw my name next to Naruto, I thought it was a joke! Especially since this was a title I had seen and watched as a kid too.”

Kishimoto, of course, drew Naruto first and the moderator prompted the audience to suggest a second. The sound in the room was deafening, to say the least. He then decided to draw popular character Jiraiya from the Naruto series due to a cosplayer in the crowd.

After finishing his drawing of Jiraiya, Kishimoto began to talk once more. He laughed “You know, this is the first time in awhile that I drew Naruto and any character from Naruto. I have to embarrassingly admit that I don’t remember how to draw Jiraiya. I used the Jiraiya cosplayer in the audience as reference!”

When the Boruto movie came out, Kishimoto said it was the pinnacle of his career—the moderator wanted to know why. Speaking on it, Kishimoto said “Honestly, as I briefly mentioned before, this was the first time I had been able to work on a screenplay from beginning to end. Certainly not the only one I’ve worked on, but the only one I wrote from beginning to end myself. I was able to make the story and characters what I wanted to see done, because I had wanted to do it as a manga. I had the honor to have the anime come to life. It’s also the last chapter of Naruto.”

In closing, Kishimoto said, “This has brought tears to my eyes. I heard that there are many fans that couldn’t make it… After seeing how many fans are already here, it’s astounding. This is a little title I started working on years ago without thinking the kind of impact it would have. To know how many love my work, the only thing I can think to say is: Thank you.”

naruto-vol-72-variant-cover-exclusive

Edited by Tsubaki_91 - 12/10/2015, 15:01

5. Seph
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

dat kishimoto :theman:

6.     +2   +1   -1

Double Hunter

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Altro pezzo trovato su NF :)

-introduction-

-interviewer's questions-

Interviewer: This is your first US convention. What do you think so far?

Kishimoto: I'd say... first of all amazing, incredible. I mean, just the large scale of the event just blew me away.

So when I actually went to the bathroom right before the panel yesterday, I thought I recognized the dude who was next to me. It came to me afterwards, last night, that he was actually someone who had talked about Naruto on Youtube; he was a Youtuber.

You know, it never even crossed my mind back when I saw him on Youtube, I'd ever run across this person. I was very impressed.

I had actually watched a lot of this person's videos, so it was really bizarre that someone I'd only seen on-screen, I'd actually run into, face-to-face. I got a little emotional.

Interviewer: How do you think he'd have felt knowing who he was being next to?

Kishimoto: Well, actually, it's interesting you'd ask. The person recognized me and he actually asked me for my autograph...

Interviewer: In the bathroom?

Kishimoto: Yes, this all happened in the restroom

Another guy: This was in the bathroom and we actually stopped the guy from getting his autograph, otherwise it would have been a big scene in the bathroom.

Translator: Sensei does say he felt a little embarrassed and yet rude because he couldn't fulfill the Youtuber's request.

Interviewer: Well, that guy will still have a great story.

Kishimoto: (laughs)

Another guy: Maybe he listens to us too, so possibly he'll hear your side of the story.

Sorry, Youtuber.

(everybody laughs)

Interviewer: Have you seen any cosplayers who impressed you?

Kishimoto: I have to say that there is at least one Evangelion cosplayer whom I distinctly remember seeing was like 'wow'. I think it was an Asuka cosplayer. And of course all the Naruto cosplayers... so impressive. You could see how much effort, energy and passion they put into making the costumes down to the tiniest details.

There were even a couple of people who had Naruto related tattoos and/or tattoos of Naruto. That was really impressive.

Sometimes it was a little confusing. For example if the person's physique was a lot different than the character they were trying to cosplay as. (laughs) But for the most part I could figure out who was doing who.

Interviewer: (laughs) Like a really skinny Chouji or something.

Kishimoto: Not to offend any fans out there, but actually it was more the reverse.

Yet another guy: Yesterday the way Kishimoto-sensei showed so much love and time to the fans, was amazing. I'd like to thank him on behalf of the fans.

Kishimoto: Please don't thank me. I should be the one thanking the fans and you.

I actually got very emotional myself. To see... everyone had such kind words to say, so full of passion.

Interviewer: It was an emotional panel. I think a lot of people actually cried. It was sweet.

Translator: Autograph session too.

Interviewer: We heard you were heavily involved with Boruto: Naruto the Movie. What was it like working on the project and what did you do specifically?

Kishimoto: Boruto the Movie came up just as I was completing the series. I was just about to take a breather and then like 'oh, they have another project for you'. They asked me to handle the entire script. Originally, I think, they were planning to give me about a month, but they ended up allowing me to have three months. But, you know, that was three months of work that I had not originally anticipated. Thankfully, it gave me enough time to really write what I wanted to write into it.

On the other hand, it was also much easier because I didn't have to draw all the art.

Interviewer: Last question before we get to the twitter questions. What do you think of New York so far?

Kishimoto: Good burgers. (laughs)

We had really delicious burgers. In fact, we actually had burgers for today's lunch too. We went Shake Shack, but great burgers...

Interviewer: America's famous for hamburgers.

Ramen is also good.

Kishimoto: I haven't actually had the opportunity to eat ramen yet. But I suppose it's not necessarily recommended either.

Interviewer: (laughs) Yeah, it's better in Japan.

-Shounen Jump twitter feed questions-

Interviewer: "At what point in the story did you think of Kaguya and the Sage of the Six Paths?"

Kishimoto: So I would say it was towards... well, maybe it's better to say: well into the second half of the series.

Actually, I'll correct myself. Kaguya was towards the end, or at least well into the series... In terms of the So6P... At least the concept for the So6P existed from the Jiraiya arc, so more towards the middle.

Interviewer: "Who is your favorite female character, and why?"

Kishimoto: Does this mean within my own Naruto?

Interviewer: Yeah.

Kishimoto: You know, I'm a little shy having to mention a character that I myself created. Euhm... I guess... Maybe I should say Hinata.

Yeah, I think I'll go with Hinata.

Interviewer: (laughs) Oh, Naruto-kun.

Translator: Why?

Kishimoto: Why? Eh... Hmmm... I guess it's because she's not violent at all?

Interviewer: (laughs)

Kishimoto: Yeah, Sakura... she's kind of a hard woman. (laughs)

Interviewer: (laughs) That's Sasuke's problem now.

Kishimoto: (laughs) You're right.

Interviewer: (laughs) He deals with it by not being home.

(everbody laughs)

Interviewer: "How does if feel, knowing you created a series that inspired and uplifted so many people around the globe?"

Kishimoto: In truth, it hadn't really sunk in. I had heard about how popular it was and of course the editorial staff and the situation with Toonami(?); we got fan letters from abroad etc. But it wasn't until yesterday, in fact, the autograph session after the panel, when every single person who came by would say how grateful they were, how much Naruto had impacted their lives. I really started feeling it. I'd say that the most astounding moment of the night was when a young gentleman came up and said: 'Naruto literally saved my life. I was contemplating suicide and it was when I read Naruto that I decided to turn my life around. I'm here because of Naruto.'.

Interviewer: Wow.

Kishimoto: He started crying and I almost started crying too. That's when I really felt that perhaps I did something that managed to help others. It felt really good.

Interviewer: And that was only 100 people out of millions.

Kishimoto: At the same time that it made me so happy, I felt even more grateful that something I produced is able to help others.

Interviewer: That's beautiful.

Interviewer: "What advice would you give to any beginning mangaka or writers?"

Kishimoto: Maybe do a little bit of what you want to do every day. Practice makes perfect. And never give up.

Also, whether its drawing or writing, to make sure you love your craft and your work. Because the more you love it, it won't seem like a burden or a stress. That's always important.

Interviewer: "Is there something you wish you had included in Naruto, but didn't?"

Kishimoto: I did briefly mention earlier that I kinda... If I had to really pick something it would be that I wanted to talk about Sakura, or actually her backstory, more, in terms of her parents. But in the big picture, I think I did manage to put everything in that I wanted.

Interviewer: "I think Madara is the best villain in any media. How did you come up with his character in terms of design?"

(rambling between the interviewer and translator about to which Madara the question's referring to... they decide to go with the real one)

Kishimoto: Madara is part of the Uchiha clan -- in fact, he's one of the earliest of the Uchiha clan. Sasuke of course is also Uchiha. So I was trying to think of 'if I had to teach(?) Sasuke and also create kind of an older -- not just age wise but time wise chronologically... You know, Sasuke turns pretty dark for a lot of the series and I wanted to do something even darker and more evil. Almost kind of a concretion of evil. That's how I came up with Madara. Because they're related both in terms of their dark side but also because they're related by blood -- many generations apart -- I suppose some fans will see that they're pretty similar visually as well.

Interviewer: I have to say that Madara/Tobi/one-eyed mask is amazing.

(banter between the translator, Kishimoto and the editor)

Translator: I put in a little sidequestion. We were talking about the mask and I said: 'Well, I thought in the end it [I assume she's referring to Obito's early Part II mask design] was because of the teleportation jutsu .'. Sensei says: 'Actually, it's just because I thought it would be really easy to draw.'

Interviewer: (laughs)

Kishimoto: In the end though, it actually ended up being more difficult than I had originally imagined. Because of course maintaining the same, equal distance between the turns of the spiral, every time... I had to take the time to make sure I did it right each time so... it ended up being quite a bother.

Interviewer: And from different angles too.

Kishimoto: Yeah, when I was designing, I was doing full-frontal. I didn't even think about different perspectives. So when I realised I'd have to draw it from the side... oh man.

Interviewer: "When working on Naruto, what was your most challenging situation that you had to overcome?"

Kishimoto: I'd actually have to say that it wasn't necessarily any of the plotlines. My most difficult challenges were with the deadlines, with time itself. Also, there was a period when I had injured my lower back, but I still had to keep working, and having to work through the pain. Those would be the two biggest challenges.

Interviewer: I'm glad you're feeling better.

Looking back at the time I had hurt my lower back. I actually had to draw while I was on my side, because I just couldn't sit up for long periods of time. And unfortunately for that chapter, my editor showed up to pick up the pages, but I couldn't ink so they were just rough sketches. That was the one time I really saw my editor PO'd. I was scared actually.

Interviewer: Was it you? [to Kishimoto's latest editor]

Editor: (laughs) No.

(everybody laughs)

Kishimoto: It was actually my first editor. The one before before before this one.

-end of twitter feed questions-

Interviewer: Numerous fans on the SJ twitter feed wanted to thank you for making a manga that has influenced or even changed their lives. Is there anything you want to say to American fans?

Kishimoto: I touched upon this earlier. I'm the one who should say 'thank you' to my fans. I feel like my life is now fulfilled, knowing the impact that my work has had on the people out there, through the words they've given me. It's all their thanks and all their kind and warm words that I've received that has now given me encouragement. Because I'm just like everyone else. I too have had obstacles I've had to overcome and hearing how grateful and happy everyone is really gives me the will to keep going on.

Interviewer: That is beautiful.

Interviewer: Final question. Can I get an autograph please!?

Thank you so much. And thank you for being on the Shounen Jump podcast. You were great.

(everbody laughs)

Kishimoto: What character?

Interviewer: Anybody-- oh, euhm, Orochimaru.

Kishimoto: (laughs) Orochimaru? You picked the hard one.

-outro-

(Kishimoto draws Orochimaru)

(the Jiraiya cosplayer is brought up as well)

(final thanks and a Tsuchikage joke)

Apprezzo che Kishi ha detto chiaramente che Kaguya è stata pensata alla fine, come appunto era ovvio XD

Molto carina questa intervista, rispetto alla precedente :)

Edited by Morgana le Fay - 16/10/2015, 16:28

7. Otsutsuki sama
        +1   -1

User deleted

Si capiva che l'aveva pensata a un 50 capitoli dal capitolo numero 700, quindi a un anno dalla fine, circa.

8.     +1   +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous
    ecco le pagine speciali che sono state incluse nell'ultimo volume del manga (ovvero il volume 72... che uscirà tra qualche mese qui in Italia dove intanto è atteso a strettissimo giro il volume 71)

9. Seph
        +1   -1

User deleted

71 uscito proprio stamattina :theman: quella con naruto e sasuke in primo piano è stupenda!!! (anche se sakura avrebbe prima potuto aggiustare l'occhio di naruto ahah) ma l'ultimo capitolo sarà a colori anche da noi? non ci spero troppo

10.     +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Seph @ 3/11/2015, 15:21) 
    71 uscito proprio stamattina :theman: quella con naruto e sasuke in primo piano è stupenda!!! (anche se sakura avrebbe prima potuto aggiustare l'occhio di naruto ahah) ma l'ultimo capitolo sarà a colori anche da noi? non ci spero troppo

tutte stupende... quella con i personaggi più importanti dell'ultima parte in versione chibi poi è sempre sfiziosissima ahah

cmq no guarda io non ci spererei per niente purtroppo... tutte le volte che ci sono state cover speciali colorate o pagine colorate le hanno poi sempre stampate in grigio da noi (cosa indecente) quindi temo che continuino con questa pessima abitudine (poi sarei molto felice di essere smentito... pure a costo di dovergli pagare il volume maggiormente,cosa di cui non mi stupirei,conoscendo... ma per una volta chissenefrega)

P.S. devo correre a procurarmi il volume 71!

11. Seph
        +1   -1

User deleted

proprio quell'immagine è il mio sfondo del cellulare da più da qualche mese, trovata a caso su google, non pensavo neanche fosse ufficiale ahah. evidentemente già circolava in giro da parecchio :asdg: pagherei volentieri di più anche io, però cavolo potrebbero fare un eccezione, sarebbe un regalo a chi gli ha dato soldi in tutti questi anni, parliamo di 72 volumi non 12

12.     +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Seph @ 3/11/2015, 15:41) 
    proprio quell'immagine è il mio sfondo del cellulare da più da qualche mese, trovata a caso su google, non pensavo neanche fosse ufficiale ahah. evidentemente già circolava in giro da parecchio :asdg: pagherei volentieri di più anche io, però cavolo potrebbero fare un eccezione, sarebbe un regalo a chi gli ha dato soldi in tutti questi anni, parliamo di 72 volumi non 12

bah guarda lascia perdere... è proprio una questione di mancanza di rispetto verso il fruitore (pagante)

13. Seph
        +1   -1

User deleted

comprato oggi il kizuna: libro del cielo. veramente stupendo!!! praticamente analizza i temi portanti del manga, come convinzione, legami, sogni, shinobi mostrando le scene (in alta qualità, infatti tutte le pagine sono in carta patinata) più significative adatte all'argomento, e anche le frasi più celebri del manga da naruto a sasuke passando per kakashi, obito ecc... inaspettatamente mi è piaciuto un botto soprattutto perchè più che contenerele le solite informazioni già presenti nei databook, fa leva sul lato emozionale del lettore facendogli rivivere i momenti più belli dell'opera. a questo punto quando uscirà il libro della terra lo comprerò ad occhi chiusi

14.     +1   -1

Triple Hunter

Group
    PM Fans

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Seph @ 6/11/2015, 15:27) 
    comprato oggi il kizuna: libro del cielo. veramente stupendo!!! praticamente analizza i temi portanti del manga, come convinzione, legami, sogni, shinobi mostrando le scene (in alta qualità, infatti tutte le pagine sono in carta patinata) più significative adatte all'argomento, e anche le frasi più celebri del manga da naruto a sasuke passando per kakashi, obito ecc... inaspettatamente mi è piaciuto un botto soprattutto perchè più che contenerele le solite informazioni già presenti nei databook, fa leva sul lato emozionale del lettore facendogli rivivere i momenti più belli dell'opera. a questo punto quando uscirà il libro della terra lo comprerò ad occhi chiusi

io non l'ho trovato... l'hai preso online o in giro (edicola o fumetteria etc) o dove?

15. Seph
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Tsubaki_91 @ 6/11/2015, 15:30) 
    CITAZIONE (Seph @ 6/11/2015, 15:27) 

io non l'ho trovato... l'hai preso online o in giro (edicola o fumetteria etc) o dove?

fumetteria, però si trova anche online

Edited by Tsubaki_91 - 6/11/2015, 15:47

201 replies since 6/10/2014, 23:17   5359 views