Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Kotoamatsukami
    Users: Danzo, Shisui
    Type: Genjutsu
    Range: All Ranges (LOL!)

Okay so i'm not the best at this so I'll give a summary instead of a word for word translation

The bold text says something like the cast can control someones consciousness turing them into a puppet. The one thing i'm not sure of is whether it says it can turn anyone in the user's eye's field of view into said puppet or if it says the enemy has to have the users eye in their field of view. I think it's the former, but this is pretty key, because if it is the former Kotoamatsukami is hax'd as fuck. I'd like to employer Steel or another translator to translate the bold line and clear up the confusion:
    意識を支配すその眼視界の者を傀儡と化する

Anyway. The main text says that "Uchiha Shisui's Mangekyo can us the strongest Genjutsu". Then it talks about how Kotomatsukami can manipulate someone to ones benefit w/o them being realizing it. Than it talks about how Kotoamatsukami is a marvelous jutsu that can lead one to victory w/o conflict. Than it talks about how it's potency even overrides Edo Tensei. Than it talks about how Danzo snatched away Shisui's sharingan and used it on Mifune to turn him into a puppet

CITAZIONE
    Naruto's Six Paths Sage Technique is different from Obito's and Madra's.

In Naruto's case is called Six Paths Sage Mode (六道仙人モード, Rikudō Sennin Mōdo) while in Obito's and Madara's case is called Six Paths Ten-Tails Coffin Seal (六道十尾柩印, Rikudō Jūbi Kyū In)

CITAZIONE
    Hiraishin : Rasen Senkō Chō Rinbukō Sanshiki

Minato sents 6 Kunais to the enemy while getting close to him.
    It's a Jutsu minato invented to create openings on enemies.
    He had the chance to pull it off three times during the battle against Obito but ended up failing.

504 replies since 10/10/2014, 21:07   43753 views