1. Will of fire
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Traduzione del capitolo 527 by cnet128:

Bleach 527
    Eliminate From Heaven

Bleach
    [Insert text: The time for games is over.]

Unohana: ............Masterfully done... / Zaraki Kenpachi. // My work here... // ...is done.

[no text just death]

Zaraki: It's over? // Just like that? // You're just gonna die? // Hey. // Don't die. // I'm not done. / I haven't had enough. // So please. // Don't die. // I'm begging you......

Zaraki: DON'T DIE!!!
    Unohana: (Ahaha... // He's like a child.)

Unohana: (What is there to despair over? // Now that you have recovered your full strength and defeated me... // Certainly, the majority of your battles may once again become one-sided exercises in meaningless tedium... // But now you have... // ...an enemy worthy of your strength... // ...allies who you can face as equals... // ...and most importantly... // ...a precious partner who has awakened alongside yourself.)

Unohana: (All that I have gained in all my years... // ...I have released upon you today. // There is no longer... // ...anything left in my hands. // Even the name of Kenpachi... // ...that I was unable to pass on to you back then... // ...has finally left me for good. // You should rejoice, Zaraki Kenpachi. // Rejoice in my death.)

Unohana: (For there is no greater pleasure... // ...than to die with one's purpose fulfilled.)
    Voice: (...Kenpachi. // ...Kenpachi of Zaraki.)
    Kenpachi: Who's there?!!! // Who is that calling me?!! // Show yourself!!
    Voice: (...Finally, you are able to hear... // ...my voice.)

Voice: (I who have been by your side... // ...longer than anyone... // ...closer than any other... // ...always watching... / ...over you.)
    Flashback!SomeGuy: ...Ehhh? // Who the hell are you?
    Flashback!Kenpachi: ...Kenpachi. // Kenpachi... // ...of Zaraki.
    Voice: (It is a pleasure to meet you... / Zaraki Kenpachi.)

Voice: (My name is............)

Bleach 527
    Eliminate From Heaven
    Nimaiya: 71 hours, 48 minutes... // Three days and nights.

Nimaiya: You've worked awful hard. // I'm quite impressed. // You pass the test... // Renji-chan! // And you...

Nimaiya: ...I'm afraid have failed. // Ichigo-cha~~~~~~~~n.
    Ichigo: ...W... // Wait, please... I can still...
    Nimaiya: No can do! / I ain't waitin'! / This is over! // You fail! / The end!♪
    Ichigo: I can...still do this...! / Let me carry on......... // You never said anything about a time limit...!
    Nimaiya: This ain't a time limit. / It's a vibe limit. // It ain't a question of whether you can do this or not.

Nimaiya: The Asauchi didn't choose you. // That's all. // So there's no point carrying on. / This is over. // The. / End!♪
    Ichigo: Wait.........!
    Nimaiya: Don't embarrass yourself. // It ain't cool for a guy to keep on whining after he gets dumped. // We've all learned something over these past three days... / Namely, that Renji-chan is a Shinigami...and you, Ichigo-chan, are not. // Don't worry. / I'll be nice and open up a direct path.

Nimaiya: So it's time for you... // ...to hurry on home.
    Renji: !
    Ichigo: Eh..................?
    Nimaiya: Mera-chan. / Show him the way out.
    Mera: You got it.
    Ichigo: H... / Hold on! This can't be right!! // Hey!!
    Nimaiya: Oh, yeah...

Nimaiya: Don't even think about going back to Soul Society again. // Soul Society is a place for Shinigami. // Mere humans who don't even have a Zanpakutou... // ...have no right to set foot in there.
    Ichigo: Dammitall... // You really think after coming all this way... I'm just going to go home quietly? // If I leave now, what will happen to Zangetsu...?!
    Nimaiya: Makes no difference if you stay or leave. / Zangetsu ain't ever gonna heal. // Or should I say... / I ain't ever gonna heal him.
    Ichigo: ..................
    Nimaiya: I told you, yeah? / I ain't Juu or Kyuu or Hachi or Nana or Roku or Go... / Not even Sanmai. The name's Nimaiya Oh-Etsu... // And I ain't got Zanpakutou for no phony Shinigami!♪

Ichigo: DAMN YOU!!!
    Nimaiya: Bye-bye-bye... // Ichigo-chan!♪

Nimaiya: ...You can't go on like you are... / Ichigo-chan. // You don't understand what it means that the Asauchi refused to choose you. / That you've been able to fight for yourself all this way... // ...without even being able to wield an Asauchi. // What you need now is to take a few steps back. / Back to your roots. // You need to learn... / ...who you really are, and where you came from. // Even if... // ...it's a trip you won't ever be coming back from.
    [Side text: What is the difference? What does Ichigo lack? What lies in his past...?!]

164 replies since 1/2/2013, 23:08   5104 views