User deleted

Traduzione del capitolo 526 by cnet128

Bleach 526
    The Battle

[Side text: A violent stream of blood!!]
    Bleach 526
    The Battle

[no text just clash]

Unohana: I suppose... / you thought you had killed me just now? // How foolish. // You of all people should know quite well... // ...the reason why I have pursued mastery in the healing arts. // Bankai.

Unohana: Minazuki.
    [TN: Same pronunciation as her standard Zanpakutou name, but the kanji are different. This one appears to mean roughly "an end to all people's lives"]

Unohana: With this... // The time for games is over.

[no text just bloodlust]

Kenpachi: (Ahhh... // I'm melting... // Melting away...)

Kenpachi: (It's wonderful... // What is this? // It's so different. // All of it. // Everything feels so different. // But why? // Ahh... // I get it. // I've been asleep for all this time.)

Kenpachi: (Fast asleep my whole life... // Just dreaming... // ...of doing this with you. // I always thought... // ...there was no name for this experience. // But now... // Thanks to you... // I'm finally able to see. // Thank you. // This... / This is...)

Kenpachi: (THIS IS BATTLE!!!!)

Kenpachi: (Hey... Did you know all along?)

Kenpachi: (I... // ...love battle. // I love it. // So much... // I can't do anything to control it.)
    Unohana: (Of course.)

Unohana: (I knew it all along. // Since long before... // ...you realised it yourself. // Say, Zaraki Kenpachi. // You... // ...learned to seal away your own strength for the sake of enjoying battle forever. // I... // ...learned to heal my own body for the sake of enjoying battle forever. // But now... // I feel a certainty within myself. // That this power I have obtained... // ...was for the sake of this battle alone. // For each single age, there is a single Kenpachi.)

Unohana: (That is a solemn rule... // ...and at the same time, an unavoidable destiny. // This is because... // When a person with true strength discovers another with true strength... // They become unable to wield their blade for their own sake. // At that moment, the edge of their blade... // ...is inevitably imbued with a purpose. // Either to kill that person, or to raise them up. // As for my blade...)

Flashback!Unohana: (He is the one. // This child is the one... // ...who should bear the name of Kenpachi.)

Unohana: (I bid you farewell. // The only man...)

Unohana: (...who has ever brought me pleasure.)
    [Insert text: Farewell...!!]

164 replies since 1/2/2013, 23:08   5104 views